Memorandum of association
- This is one of the so called constitutive documents.
- It is the external constitution of the company.
- It regulates the relations between the company and third parties.
- It is the company’s charter.
- Contents include, name of the company, domicile objects, capital, liability association or declaration particulars of subscribers and the date.
- It contains the rules of internal management.
- It regulates the relations between the company and its members.
Articles of association
- It is a constitutive document
- It is the internal constitution of the company.
- Company may adopt Table A as its articles of association.
- Contents of Table A include:
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)