- The pawnor is entitled to redeem the goods pawned within the stipulated time or if no time is fixed, within a reasonable time after demand for payment has been made.
- If the pawnor does not redeem, the pawnbroker has a right to sell the articles pawned, However, any excess obtained sale must be handed over to the pawnor.
- Every pledge is redeemable within 6 months, with seven days of grace olded.
- After this period, pledges pawned for sixty shillings or less become the property of the pawnbroker.
- A pawn is generally redeemable payment of the amount due to the Pawnee.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)