Ten types of contracts which must be evidenced in writing
- Hire purchase agreements.
- Conditional sale agreements.
- Transfer of shares in a registered company.
- An acknowledgement of a debt which has become statute barred under the limitation
of Actions Act.
- An assignment of a copyright.
- Contracts for the sale or other disposition of land.
- Contracts of guarantee.
- Contracts of insurance.
- Contracts for sale of goods above Sh.200.
- Contracts involving payment way of cheques, bills of exchange and promissory
notes under the Bills of Exchange Act.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)