Purposes of law:-
- Facilitates administration of justice and promote cohesion in the society.
- An Instrument used human beings to achieve justice through the courts of law and other tribunals.
- Assists in the maintenance of peace and order promoting peaceful co-existence and prevents anarchy in the society.
- Promotes good governance in the society as it controls the actions of public officers and institutions.
- Provides legal remedies, promotes protection of rights and duties.
- Standard setting
- Giving effect to private choices
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)