Provisions governing termination of hire purchase agreement the hirer:
- The hirer may terminate the agreement at any time before the final payment becomes due.
- He may do so returning the goods to the owner.
- By giving the owner written notice of termination of the agreement.
- He is, however, liable to pay all instalments due that time, together with the sum, if any, as will make his total payment not less than half of the total purchase price, unless a lesser sum is specified in the agreement.
- He will also pay damages if he has failed to take reasonable care of the goods.
- He must return the goods at his own expense to the premises of the owner, or to premises directed the owner but at the owner’s expense.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)