Importance of advertising.
- Informs the prospective customers that a certain product has been placed in the market
- Help consumers to make a more informed choice on the goods they intend to buy
- Increases the volume of sales hence realization of higher profit levels
- Acts as an aid to product identification since an advert clearly shows the brandname and colour of the product.
- Assists in planning production as it plans a significant role in reducing sales fluctuations
- Helps to inculcate customers goodwill particularly the reminder advert which keeps customers aware that the product is still in the market.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)