Essentials of a warehouse
- Ideal location where goods are produced in greater quantity
- The building must be suitable and of large size appropriate to store goods efficiently
- Properly equipped with necessary facilities to store goods for a longer time without getting spoilt
- Efficient and well trained staff with ability to protect goods against damages fire, water or bad weather.
- Should have efficient transport system to enhance movement of goods into and out of the warehouse.
- Should have adequate protection measures
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)