- The Chief Justice as chairman.
- Attorney General
- Two persons who are for the time being judges of the High Court and Court of Appeal appointed the President.
- Chairman Public Service Commission
- High Court registrar as secretary.
- Advisory: it advises the President of the appointment of judges of the High Court and Court of Appeal.
- Administration: it administer the Judiciary in that it is the principal administrative organ of the Judicial Department.
- Appointment: it engages or employs magistrates, High Court registrars, Kadhis Clerks interpreters and other staff of the Judiciary.
- Discipline: it disciplines magistrates, Kadhis, High Court registrars, Clerks, Accountants and other judicial staff.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)