- To provide and payout of the deceased’s estate reasonable funeral expenses.
- To get in all the free property of the deceased including debts and monies payable to the personal representative.
- To pay out of the deceased’s estate all expenses of obtaining the grant and other reasonable expenses of administration.
- To ascertain and pay all debts owed the deceased.
- To give the court a full and accurate inventory of the assets and liabilities of the deceased within 6 months of the grant.
- To distribute or retain in trust all assets remaining after payment of expenses and debts.
- To complete the administration of the estate in respect of all matters other than continuing trusts and produce a full and accurate account of the administration within 6 months of confirmation of the grant.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)