- Helps the shareholders to know whether the business is in a position to meet its claims
- Helps the investor to determine whether their funds are invested wisely
- Helps to compare the performance of the business with that of previous years or similar business’s.
- Helps the government to determine the tax to impose on the business
- Help potential investors in making informed decisions on the share to buy in the stock exchange market.
- Helps the management of the business to identify where urgent actions needs to be taken in order to promote the business.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)