- Immediate feedback
- Leaves no room for alteration /misinterpretation of the message
- Creates a personal touch or healthy relationship between the interviewer and the interviewee.
- Saves time since information is passed on and a response to it received instantly enabling a decision to be made
- Enables the interviewer to access extra information about the interviewee by asking probing questions.
- The interviewer is able to assess the confidence levels of the interviewee
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)