A business firm should consider the following factors while developing an advertising policy:
- Advertising elasticity of demand
- Cost of advertising
- Target group e.g. the youth, business community, professionals, etc.
- The appropriate time to advertise
- Means of advertising e.g. electronic or print media, billboards, field demonstrations and geographical spread
- Cultural background including religion – which tend to have certain norms and conventions
- Language – for effective communication – easily understood to avoid communication breakdown.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)