Role of marketing boards.
- Buying and selling produce at fair prices
- Control of production
- Collection of produce and transportation
- Storage of produce
- Financing functions
- Research and advisory services
- Advise the government on matters related to the produce they handle
- Promote interests of the farmers / growers supplying fertilizers, seeds etc to enhance productivity and good farming.
- High quality products
- Fairly priced products
- Wide variety of products
- Access to a wider market.
- Wider consumer choices
- International peace and understanding.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)