Role of consumer co-operatives.
- Provide members with goods and services at fair prices and of good quality
- Protect members against exploitation, inefficient and dishonest trade practices individual retailers
- Provide channel through which ideas regarding quality and use of products can be propagated
- Bring services to remote areas where independent traders are afraid.
- Accept members deposits and assists them to buy or acquire land purchase or lease.
- Remove excess profits enjoyed independent traders and pass the same to the members.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)