Problems experienced cooperative societies.
- Limited supply of goods and services since they concentrate on pure or main goods for export
- Managerial problems due to inefficient committees, who lack appropriate education and relevant experience.
- Financial problems due to embezzlement of funds leaders.
- Scattered population and poor basic infrastructures such as roads and other communication network.
- Political interference since the government does not let the co-operatives to operate independently
- Corruption particularly in recruitment of personnel which leads to inefficiency
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)