Powers of the Business Premises Rent Tribunal in your country.
- To fix the amount of service charge if included in the rent payable.
- To determine whether or not any tenancy is controlled tenancy.
- To determine or vary the rent payable in respect of any controlled tenancy.
- To apportion rent between tenants if a controlled tenancy is shared tenants.
- To enter arid inspect premises comprised in a controlled tenancy.
- To facilitate the levy of distress for rent.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)