- To pay out of the deceased estate reasonable funeral expenses.
- To collect in all the free property of the deceased including debts owned or money payable.
- To pay out of the deceased estate all expenses of obtaining the grant or administration of the estate.
- To ascertain and pay all the debts of the deceased.
- To give a full and accurate inventory of the assets and liabilities of the deceased within 6 months of the grant
- To distribute or retain in trust all assets remaining after payment of expenses and debts.
- To complete the administration of the estate other than in respect of continuing trusts within six months.
- To produce to the court a full and accurate account of confirmation of the grant or such other time as the court may permit.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)