- Provide and pay out of the deceased’s estate, reasonable funeral expenses.
- Get in all the free property of the deceased including debts.
- Pay out of the deceased’s estate, all expenses of obtaining the grant of representation and administration.
- Ascertain and pay all the deceased’s debts out of the estate.
- Provide a full and accurate inventory of assets and liabilities of the deceased before the court within 6 months of the grant.
- Distribute or retain in trust all assets remaining after payment of expenses and debts.
- Complete administration of the estate in respect of all matters other than continuing trusts within 6 months of confirmation of the grant or such longer time as the court may allow.
- Produce to the court a full and accurate account of the completed administration within 6 months of confirmation of the grant.
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)