Functions of the accounts department in any business enterprise.
- Maintain the accounting records
- Prepare and send invoices to the customers
- Prepare the budget and plan the activities of the organisation
- Receive money and make payments on behalf of the organisation
- Calculate and make payments on behalf of the organisation to the employees
- Prepare final accounts at the end of the year.
- Analyse the financial position of the business
- Carrying out internal audit.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)