- A bank statement is issued after an account holder has requested for it whereas a bank pan book is issued after one opens an account.
- Pass book can be used to withdraw money whereas a statement cannot.
- A bank pass book contains all the particulars of a person e.g. a passport size. Whereas a bank statement doesn’t have
- A bank statement is seasonal that is its issued from time to time whereas a pass book is more permanent.
- A bank statement shows only the transactions that were undertaken in a certain period of time but a passbook may contain all the transactions since the account was opened.
- A bank statement may be given to anyone who holds either a savings or current account but pass book may be given only to those with savings account where cheque facilities aren’t available.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)