- Name clause: describes the name of the company with “Limited” or “Ltd” as the last word thereof for companies Limited shares or guarantee.
- Registered office clause: states that the registered office of the company will be situate in Kenya.
- Objects clause: sets out the purposes for which the company is incorporated. It describes the contractual capacity of the company. It delimits the companies contractual capacity.
- Capital clause: specifies the capital with which the company proposes to be registered and the divisions thereof.
- Liability clause: states whether members liability is limited or unlimited and whether limited shares or guarantee.
- Association or declaration clause: states the desire of the subscribers to be formed to a company.
- Particulars of subscribes: name of the subscribers postal addresses, occupation, number of shares taken.
- Date: a memorandum must be dated.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)