- Grant pardon to a convicted person either free or subject to lawful condition.
- Grant respite to a person indefinitely or for a specified duration of the execution of punishment imposed a court of law.
- Substitute a less severe form of punishment for a punishment imposed on a person for an offence.
- Remit the whole or part of a punishment imposed on a person for an offence.
- Remove the whole or part of the disqualification of a person imposed a court of law under the National Assembly and Presidential Elections Act.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)