- If a partner has become a lunatic or is permanently of unsound mind
- If a partner is continuously guilty of willful breach of the partnership agreement
- If the firm’s business can only be carried on at a loss
- If a partner is permanently incapable of discharging his obligations as a partner.
- If a partner has conducted himself in a matter prejudicial to the firm and his continued association is likely to bring the firms name into disrepute.
- If it is just and equitable that the partnership be dissolved.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)