- Informality: free from technicalities which characterize ordinary courts of law.
- Speed: it is a faster method of dispute resolution.
- Cheap: there is a saving on cost.
- Less acrimonious: it tunes or tones down acrimony.
- Convenience: parties are free to chose the timing, language and venue of the proceedings.
- Relieves overburdened courts: entertains disputes which otherwise would have gone to court.
- Expert knowledge and specialization: parties are free to appoint the most experienced arbitrator to hear their case.
- Privacy: proceedings are conducted in confidence, free from public scrutiny.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)