The party making the application must furnish proof;
- That a party to the arbitration agreement was under some incapacity.
- The party making the application was not given proper notice of the appointment of an arbitrator or of the arbitral proceedings.
- The composition of the arbitral tribunal or the arbitral procedure was not in accordance with the agreement of the parties.
- The arbitration agreement is not valid under the law to which the parties have subjected it
- The making of the award was induced or affected fraud, bribery, undue influence or corruption.
- Error of law contrary to public policy
- Error of fact
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)